July 31, 2013

Challenge 155

Welcome to Challenge 155
We are glad you are here !!

Little Secret

click on our challenges page
we post our challenges weeks in advance
sshhhh

HERE IS THIS WEEK'S PHOTO



Some ideas for you ...

Colors
Birdhouses
Conical shapes
Birds 


Here is our Design Team !!

I'm secretly looking forward to sending the kids back to school...shhhh  don't tell them though.


Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I love birds!  I really enjoy watching all the birds playing in and eating from the feeders we have in our backyard.


Ros

"I have an obsession with little handmade houses ... especially birdhouses"

Sue

Once I saw Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds," I  was scarred for life and I have to admit I am not a big fan of any bird!


Jan

This charming little bird digital stamp is the first freebie I ever received as a design team member !

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  
Please see our rules at the top of the page.

Have Fun !!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness Anitra's comment cracked me up. Can we use any stamps we want?